Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hey guyss <3

I am so so so sorry I haven't posted in a while (likeee forever) but WarriorZ is growing intensively! In one night we've almost doubled our blogger amount! Since WarriorZ is starting to grow we are actually going to make it into a full group! Where you can post your, drawings, edits, designs, etc.. Stay tuned for more. On the flip side, HAPPY CANADA DAY <3 We're also updating the blog (header, background.) So for the next few days it will be for the 4th of July. I shouldn't spoil anything for the next update, soo I'll try not to XD

In WoozWorld  there have been many changes, and also prom is coming on July 4th at 7:00pm WT!

I'll be posting a bit more now because I got my computer fixed since I'm on vacation.

Stay tuned for more WarriorZ updates.

Stay beautiful WarriorZ <3

~Mars Bar