Friday, August 1, 2014

Digital Fun-Lights and Ideas ;)

HEY WARRIORS! Wazzup :3 Ressy here. Its Friday and y'all know what that means... DIGITAL FUN WITH RESSY! -yay- Oki so I found this super cool tutorial that I wanted to show you guys for After Effects ;o And I thought that it would be fun to show you guys! I hope you guys enjoy it! Send me your results, Ressy wants to seeeeee ;o ;o (maybe someone will create a 3D unicorn infront of a heavenly light c': Oki maybe not.... ITS NOT A BAD IDEA crying).



The second topic I wanna talk about today is... Woozworld Posting FanArt to woozin ;o ;o So I know that many of you warriors do digital art but don't know how to get your art featured on WoozIn so..... I SHALL HELP YOU! Because Im nice. But you owe me cookies. So all you gotta do is send your work to their woozworld email which isssssss "Ideas@woozworld.com" (Thank you Ressy, you're welcome Ressy c; c;). I hope to see a ton of your work on facebook and through WoozIn c': Adios Amigos

-Resolute