Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ally: The new Trial Blogger!

Hi guys! I'm Ally (Awsomenessme). I am very excited to have the opportunity to be here. Since I am new to the blog, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you a little about my Woozworld "life" and other random facts!

1.) I have been a Woozworld member for 4 years now. To be exact, I joined May 20, 2011!

2.) I have applied for Guides and I have been trying hard to become one. Even if I never do, I am so happy I have gotten to help out so many Woozens.

3.) One of my favorite Eventz in Woozworld is "What the Wooz?!", but I've never actually gotten to play. I only watch from queue!

4.) My favorite colors include Lavender/Purple, blue, and pink. I just can't decide!

5.) My passions include theatre, singing, and helping people!

I hope you enjoyed my short little post. I'm excited that I got to share with you!

Talk to you all later!
-Ally