Friday, April 10, 2015

Body Positivity in Woozworld

Hey guys, 

Woozworld is a world where we can express ourselves and recreate who we are. We give our avatars personality, and our different, unique styles shine through what we wear. 

However, I've noticed some people aren't very supportive of certain items of clothing on certain people. For example, I myself have had 'complaints' about me wearing 'boys hair' or 'boys clothing', and I'm not the only one. 
You are entitled to your own body, don't let others tell you what to do with it.

In Woozworld, we can be who we want to be, so don't be afraid to wear what you want or express yourself in the way that best fits you. If someone has a issue with what you wear or how you look, its their problem, not yours. Never blame yourself for being who you want to be. 

There is no wrong way to be you. 

Xoxo, Rubinella