Saturday, April 11, 2015

It's Happening! Woozworld's Android App Coming Soon ;)





After months of waiting, Android/Google Play users will be getting their Woozworld App! The Woozworld App(as said above in the pictures) has been available in the Apple Store for a couple months now but wasn't ready to launch for Android users. But finally the Android app is drawing in real close according to MaxWooz!

It's going to be really exciting for a lot of woozens who use Android devices and just like the first launch of the Woozworld App, woozens have the chance to guess/predict the date of release for the Android App. When do you think it's coming out? ;)
 

A little flashback to a few months ago, a fake Woozworld App in the Android store was released by an Anonymous source. But so that everyone is not confused, Woozworld be launching theirs soon, so I'd say to look for the one that comes from 'Woozworld' itself. I'm not 100% sure if the fake app is up but it's always good to be on the safe side. 

One last thing I'd like to just quarry. Am I the only one who is wondering if they are gonna have testers? I mean, I understand that they already did so for the iOS application but would they not also need users to test out the Android version. Although there has been no hint to the usage of testers, it's still a strong possibility. 

Well that's all I have to say for now and I'll make sure to post as soon as the Android app is actually out! JADE OUT -POOFS-

-Reinder ;) xx