Monday, August 10, 2015

Trial blogger

                                                       Hi guys! I'm a new trial blogger!
                                                      I'm going introduce myself to you today!
                                                      My Woozen is called Charlmysis but i prefer to be called Charm!
                                                      I have decided to try out for this blog because
                                                      it seemed like great fun and its really helpful
                                                      to Woozens around Woozworld. It also keeps 
                                                      you up to date with everything that is happening!     
                                                      I am taking on the role as announcing all the 
                                                      Woozworld contest! x) I hope you enjoy this blog 
                                                      and lets get down to some fun!  x) 
                                                - Love charm <3 xx