Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Back2School Outfit Design Winners!

Hey Warriorz! Ressy here bringing you news about your all-time favorite game, Woozworld... specifically about the new Design Winners! But before we do that, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Autumnal Equinox because Spring is just too mainstream o3o

I'm sure you all remember that one contest that Woozworld hosted on instagram where you had to design an outfit for the theme back2school! If you're still wondering about those winners, well, that's what I'm here for c;

Let's start out with boys, shall we?

First of all, I'd like to give a special congratulations to one of the winners, Ollie93, who is actually one of the owners for Woozworld Warriorz so lets all give a round of applause shall we?




Honestly, the outfit is just amazing! I'm glad that Ollie won, I'll definitely be buying that hair when it comes out <3 <3 <3 ! Check out his instagram ollie93ww.

Now let's go to the next boy winner, who's outfit totally slayed as well, big congratulations to Kavin-WzW! 



His shirt is seen in the picture to the right while the pants, shoes, and hair can be seen on the picture to the left! I love this outfit, the hair is a definite yes !

Let's go onto the girls, shall we?

This is the cutest cutest CUTEST (and Ive seen some pretty cute outfits) THAT I'VE EVER SEEN! Kittsay continues to be the amazing artist that she is, making one of the most kawaii outfits ever seen <3 <3 <3 I am so excited for when these go on sale, you don't understand how much I fangirled when I saw that this won c': Congratulations Kittsay, may you continue slaying us with your kawaii-ness!

I didn't find any signs of her outfit yet on WoozWorld, but I guess it'll stay a surprise ;)
Let's move on to our next and final winner: Azeri-Girl! Beautiful, Beautiful, just beautiful! This kind of style will definitely be popular among all the cliques, congratulations!
Well, now that that's done, I'd like to once again give a hugeeee congratulations to all the winners and I want to remind everyone that even if you didn't win, you're still a winner in my heart <3 (Even though you probably don't care about me anyways)


Congratulations everyone and Ressy's out ;o

<(:3)~~ Ressy ~~(C:)>