Wednesday, April 29, 2015

AutumnLight's Design - Winner

First of all I'd like to say a HUGE congratulations to AutumnLight and David541i for doing an AWESOME job on the design contest!

Mya posted Autumn's design 2 days ago (I think) - the Woozworld designing team produced an absolutely AMAZING piece from Autumn's drawing/design/painting as shown below:


Only down side to this initially is the loss of the sunglasses; I think they really closed off the forehead and complimented the rest of the hair; I love the colours they chose to compliment the pink hair she had drew; baby blue + baby pink = perfect match. As I know Autumn's style, her designs have more attitude than what woozworld put out. The face they used should've had more of an attitude rather than being kawaii, it would compliment the rest of the outfit so much  better! I also will miss the tattoo they put, but, I'm not one to judge, I'm not gonna be wearing it, haha, anyways, I hope you enjoy the new outfit release by the AWESOME designers. I will have another post released about David541i's design later on today (and perhaps the other two unknown winners) thanks again, over and out, -Ollie93