Thursday, April 23, 2015

In The Jungle

~The Mighty Jungle, The TJ Sleeps Tonight....~

Sorry haha I had to! So I'm LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THESE OUTFITS I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW! I HAD TO MAKE A FEW OUTFIT IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS AND IM SO EXCITED TO SHOW THEM TO YOU!
Lions And Tigers and Skirts- Oh My!This outfit is so cute and chic and like ugh it is my life! It's very girly and Chic but also not too fancy! Honestly- This is probably my favorite outfit in the  bunch!
Wearing: Tropicadorable Side Pony; Ferntastic Tube Top; Wooznis Skirt; Damsel Ribbon Heels

If You Were A Fruit- You'd Be A Fine-Apple! *Laughing at the corniest joke possible* So this is honestly way too cute! I love the whole ensemble ugh! <3 I love how the Pineapple shorts look without the leaves because it's sort of like I don't know it's just adorable!
Wearing: Dahlia Half Pony With Bangs; Tropicadorable Bustier; Tropicadorable Pineapple Shorts; Ferntastic Platforms

Can You Feel The Style? This is so cute and casual and great for Spring/Summer! The shoes and hair totally play-up the outfit and look just FLAWLESS! I'm totally in love with it!
Wearing: Ferntastic Hair; Tropicadorable Bustier; WNS Pop Shorts; Tropicadorable Pineapple Tommiez

Fancy Forest? Yes Ma'am! This outfit is so cute and like summer-y and life! I'm brutally obsessed! The only struggle is the top and skirt not meeting perfectly DX However- this outfit is seriously Queen!
Wearing: Ferntastic Hair; Tropicadorable Bustier; Ferntastic Maxi Skirt; Knee-High Gladiator Sandals

Hope You guys like these outfit ideas! Stay fabulous!
Kisses!
TJ