Saturday, April 11, 2015

Music Video Collabs!

Hey Guys, It's Ems here (:

Have you ever seen Woozworld Music Video Collabs / MEP's (Multi Editor Projects) on youtube? If not then you're in for a treat!

Collabs / MEP's are where lots of video editors club together and are all given a small part of a song, they each make that part of a song into a music video, and then the Host (Maker) of the final video puts all the parts together to make a huge music video!

I'm here to show you a few of my favorites (Yes I hosted 1 of them but everyone did such a great job of it)





I'm completely addicted to all these videos I mean all the editors did such a great job, some were from well over a year ago and one from only a month ago, but they are all equally awesome!
And theres loads more where these came from, all you have to do is search youtube

-Have Fun! - Ems xoxo